Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Services are available for all students via chat and telephone contact. Our Library staff looks forward to helping you complete research for courses during the current health situation.
Amberton University Library
From here, you can...
- Type some keywords on what you are searching for in the boxes below to start your research,
- Click on a link to explore a database for scholarly articles and expert information,
- Choose one of the tabs on the top of the page to find tools, help, contacts, books, and other materials,
- Chat with a live librarian during Library Hours to get personalized assistance, and
- Expand your learning experience!
Our extensive collection of digital books housed on the EBSCO platform available for checkout and reading.
eBooks in ProQuest
A large collection of digital books curated by ProQuest that cover a broad number of subjects. Click the link to search.
Search for Scholarly Articles
Our catalog of titles in electronic and print formats, as well as our audiovisual collection. Click the icon to start your search.
Library Event Calendar
Amberton calendar Library Hours Library Events Holidays Texas
The Library staff can assist you during the following hours electronically, however the campus is currently closed to visitors due to COVID-19.
Librarians are available online or by telephone for help or questions during the following hours:
Monday - Thursday
10:00 am - 6:00 pm (Chat help available 10:00 am - 8:00 pm)
10:00 am - 1:30 pm
10:00 am - 2:00 pm (Chat only)
The Library is not currently open on Sunday.
Call the Library for help: 972-279-6511 ext. 136, 137, or 138
Email your questions to the Library: firstname.lastname@example.org